Thursday, September 07, 2006

Really random thoughts today.

I have some free time this morning so I thought I'd update the ole blog post. I'm ready to slow down, ready to be married, and ready to stop having to drive for 2 hours a day to and from work. I've really enjoyed reading the Nexus blog of one of my friends as he rants about stuff that is truly funny! You should give it a look. I'm off to serve on a music team this weekend for the first Golden Isles Walk to Emmaus. My car looks like a music store, with fire gear, and clothes. What more could you need in life? I ran a fire call last night, which was the first one in a while, so it was fun to drive the fire truck. Well I'm off to update my I=pod and get ready for tonight. I think I'll get Beth some flowers and leave them at her house as a surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home