Thursday, October 19, 2006

Random post for the month.


Well I decided that since its been about a month since I posted that I take a chance and post again. I'm less than 9 days out from the wedding now and it seems to be consuming everything in its path. I can only hope to die like a man, running full speed in the other direction! haha. Just kidding. I'm really excited and ready to get it done. I'm sure I'll be useless for the most part next week. My boss says that theres nothing new about that. But seriously I feel like a nomad. I move from place to place and have to home. All of my stuff is at her place and I have nothing but my lap top and a few guns at my house. Guys you'll know how bad this is when I tell you that my X-box with my new copy of NCAA Football 07 is at her place. I think we may need to start an I'm addicted to EA Sports games support group. We've been busy here at the station with a couple of events last week. We had a FCA event where I got to meet Hershel Walker and get a picture with him. That was really cool, although I have to admit a part of me really wished that it was AP not Hershel, and I've got a signed UGA helmet from him comming to me soon. Guess I'll have to make room in the GSU shrine for that. We also had Mark Shultz and Big Daddy Weave in concert on thursday. I got a pic with Shultz and also got some good advice on married life as he just finished up a year with his new wife. I'll post a pic down below of Jody and I with Shultz. We also found out that we've got Mercy Me and Audio Adrenline comming November 14th. I'm thinking that this show will sell out. I'm really excited because this is Audio A's last tour and I've never seen them before. Well catch ya later. I have no idea when the next paot will be. Probally next week right before the wedding. See ya soon!

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Dan Underwood said...

Great to hear from you and am excited for you about your wedding. EA Sports rock!!! But, I'm not addicted, I can quit anytime I want to... I just don't want to.
AA (can't believe they're breaking up, it's almost like Van Halen all over again) is an awesome band in concert- saw em at Atl Fest a few years ago.
Little bit of advice... don't pull out the video games over the honeymoon! Where are you going by the way? Or can you say at this point?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home