Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Drama,the Wedding, and more Drama!!!

My offical quote of the week goes to Tommy Duke, Youth Pastor of South Effingham Community Church, "I'd rather be married than get married (or have a wedding)!" I 'm now seeing the wisdom in this statement. I'm already longing for the simple days of only worring about how in the world I'm gonna beat LSU and Auburn with the UGA line up this season on EA Sports NCAA Football 07. But then reality slaps me in the face again and I'm yanked back into the real world where everything is going crazy! All of this made me think this week about how greatful I am that I don't have to be in control! Man God is good, way better than he has to be! So here's to playing x-box and getting married. One as simple as pushing the x-button and the other trying not to have an x. Ha-ha!!! In case you're wondering what I'm doing saturday morning before the wedding, I'm going to the shooting range for my bachlelor party!! I hope to have pics to post next week. Hope you have a great week.

P.S. Please pray for great weather for Saturday! We're doing an outside wedding and need the weather to be nice! Thanks a bunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home