Monday, October 23, 2006

Let the countdown begin!!!

5 days to go!!! Things are getting pretty busy around here with all the wedding preps. I'm ready to just be finished. I know that we couldn't invite everyone to the wedding, so we're having a big new years eve party, catered and everything, to celebrate the wedding and the new year. So you guys, you know who you are Dan, Josh Luke, Kirk, Barry..., email me at jason.simmons@hisradio.net and I'll fill you in on the details. That's pretty much it for now. I'm going to try and take some pictures of my party, going to the gun range, on Saturday and post them before the wedding. As far as the Honeymoon goes we'll be here in town for the first weekend. Beth is in class at Gulfstream and can't miss any time there. The following weekend we're going to go to Greenville SC to a bed and breakfast there to relax and get out of town. http://www.theredhorseinn.com/index.htm Thanks to the lone poster Dan Formerly known as the driver of a Blue Ford Ranger Xlt for the post. I hope everyone has a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home