Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Last Day

Well it's my last day here at theradio station. I start with Southside Fire/EMS tomorrow. It's been a good year and I'm really happy with everything that I've been able to accomplish. I'm ready to jump back into the firefighting side of things again and think the change will do me good. I'm just not crazy about the hours. I'll be going from bankers hours of 9-5 to 6:45 to 4. My wife has no simpathy, as she is pregnant, and has been working this shift for 2 years. Anyways I have a new cell number and e-mail address that you guys can get by just posting a message for me. I might not be posting a much as I have in the past but I'll still be posting. I'm also going to get a blog going so that you can watch the progress of the baby. I think I'll call it Jason and Beth Version 2.0 What do you think? I'm open to suggestions.

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Dan Underwood said...

Your baby's blog should be called "jason & beth 2.5" (two and a half)- that's my thoughts anyway... but then again, I named mine "the custodians closet"... not sure you want to take my advice, although it is free :)

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Jason & Beth 2.0 is a good idea. Post some pics of the ultrasound up and all that jazz. You can even do a baby name poll. --patrick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home