Monday, December 04, 2006

Recording music

Well I finally did it. I recorded and produced a song that I've written all on my own. I played all of the instruments myself and did the vocals too. It took me just over 4 and a half hours to do it all. It was work and fun at the same time. I even managed to learn a few things on the software, Adobe Audition, that I can use at work. After I finished the whole process I got to thinking about life and how it relates to recording. Jesus is always adding to the song of our lives. At times he lowers the volume on some of the tracks and raises it on others, changing the sound and effect that our life has. I've been struggling with where I am right now in my job, and with what I'm supposed to do with the music he's given to me. This was a great lesson for me to learn not to focus on what's not playing in my song, but what is playing. Interesting stuff.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Oz said...

Glad to see your still playing and congrats on the wedding.

peace
jason M from(statesboro)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home