Friday, December 01, 2006

Weekend Shift, Ink stained clothes, and a new amp!

Its been a busy couple of weeks. Beth has been working weekend shifts for the 3rd week and I hate it! I never get to see her and when I do its just to sleep and eat. Thankfully she has one more weekend left until she goes back on her normal shift. Its like she has been gone on this huge trip and I'm ready for her to come home. Now that we're done with that, on to funnier things. We are now the proud owners of several shirts and pants that are ink dotted, darn pens. The wife was less than happy and I totally had to apologize for my reaction. Any tips for the ink stains? This learning to live together is harder than it looks most of the time. Thankfully I have a wonderfully forgiving and loving wife who forgives me for being stupid. So I've had an interesting week.
I got my birthday present in from the local music store in last week on Wednesday! I got a new Line 6 Spider 3 amp. http://www.line6.com/spideriii/75.html It rocks! I'm still learning how to use some of the effects, because being a guy the plays mostly acoustic guitar I don't have a clue what I'm doing. The whole tap tempo thing for delay is still somewhat confusing but I'm learning. Hopefully that crazy guitar playing Josh Burnham can show me how to use it.
The party invites hit the mail today, so I hope to see you guys soon.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger josh said...

i'd love to get together sometime and play. i'm sure we could figure out the delay. we'll have to do that some day. (um, and we could sit by the bay and play with clay, we just may, what do you say... sorry, i'm an idiot...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home