Friday, December 08, 2006

Encouragement from friends

I just finished reading my friend Kirk Hagan's blog, the link is on the right, and was really encouraged by it. Kirk has this unique ability to speak truth and at the same time be really funny. He mentored me, mostly by example, while I was at Georgia Southern and many of those lessons still help me out today. Kirk's biggest lesson that he taught me was that people are important enough to spend time with, even if it means being a few minutes late to whatever you have going on next. Kirk invested a large amount of time in many people and it was always with a smile on his face. Kirk played a large part in my life a college and when he left I was blessed by Robyn! I hope that all of you have a Kirk in your lives that has blessed you in some way. Let them know, after all it is the season to be giving gifts. What better gift could you give to somebody than to say "Thank You!". So thank you Kirk!
More thank you's to come, in fact that may be the blog theme for the next few posts. Beth is finishing her last week of weekend work!!!! Can I tell you how happy I am to be getting my wife back!!! I'm also still banging away on my NCAA Football 07 in between trying to record some music. Well that's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home