Monday, April 09, 2007

A long time comming!

Besides being the title of a really good Third Day song, it's a bout time that I started posting again. Beth and I just got cable and cable internet hooked up to the house. Welcome back to the 21st Century! I'm very excited as you can tell! Things are going well with the baby. We just passed 6 months and Beth is ready to be done with being pregnant. She also just got a promotion to a better position at Gulfstream, wich means she's not on the floor all day long. I think she's going to like it a lot in a few more weeks. I've been working 24 hour shifts for about the last 3 weeks. It's taken my body a while to get used to it but I think I'm going to like this schudule. I've been assigined to Fire station 12 where I drive a small ladder truck, picture comming soon, called a quint. I also have an ambulance crew there with me too. I'm going to try and get a baby blog up and going here before long and I'll post a link soon. That's it for now!

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger josh said...

glad to hear things are going well - adjusting to new job, beth and baby doing good, etc...

shan's getting ready to be done with being pregnant, too. it's all going pretty good; we've got our next dr appt this thurs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home