Friday, May 25, 2007

Back again!

Today's been a slow day at the department. They've locked us down in the stations because of the fuel costs, so now I should have time to write a few more posts when I'm on shift. I just finished putting the first post on baby JP's new blog. You can find a link to it on the right in the links box. I hope to have some pictures up by the end of tomorrow. In the mean time all has been going well. I'm staying busy with work as is Beth and we both are trying to get the house ready for the new baby. It's really strange getting all this stuff ready for some one you've never met before. I have to admit to having fun putting together the fun fire trucks and other items that are going into the nursery. The crib was easier to put together than I thought it would be and I finished with it yesterday. Hope every one is doing well. Hope to post again shortly.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you and Beth this weekend! Have a great week - anytime you guys want to make a little road trip you're always welcome here. --patrick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home